Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark
We have a global team of affiliate marketers and administrative specialists. We use Lucidspark for our monthly and quarterly retrospective, where we identify what went well, what went poorly, and what are opportunities for the future. We currently only use it within our department but I can see this as an effective tool to collaborate cross-department. The tool bridges the physical boundaries we have with our global team and focuses everyone into one editable and collaborative space.
- Ease of use, I could use it without any training.
- Collaborator colors to see who did what or where their cursors are pointing to.
- Navigation, moving is very intuitive..
- For these collaborative tools, we cannot expect everyone to have used it. Having a legend that shows basic navigation/shortcuts would be extremely helpful. For example, I would like to know if there is a keyboard shortcut to zoom since scrolling doesn't do that, which is what I am used to.
- Time-saving - I cannot think of a better tool for monthly/quarterly retrospectives.
- Meeting effectiveness, similar to above.
Overall very impressed. I only needed to know "how can I add something", "how can I move it" and "how do I navigate around". As mentioned before, an expandable legend with common shortcuts would be good.
I am not aware of this and haven't used it with other apps. We simply add the link to our meeting description and everyone hops on.
Very high and no complaints. This will be our go-to tool whenever there is any collaboration needed with others.
I have not used Lucidspark support and I cannot select "n/a" here. Poor question design.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?
It is a great whiteboard essentially where everyone can contribute and comment on ideas/suggestions/comments. It is also a very effective flowchart tool to map out customer journeys, funnels, or internal processes. However, beyond that, I can't think of how else it can replace existing tools that I am using (google sheets/docs/slides). To give a few examples, I wouldn't use it for a presentation to senior management, I wouldn't use it as a final form to collate the findings of the collaboration since that will likely be in a document or slides.