Collaboration at its finest
November 04, 2021

Collaboration at its finest

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidspark

Lucidspark is great for our team as we collaborate often. I love the table of contents feature. Being able to easily jump from one area of the board to another is so convenient. The platform is extremely user-friendly and intuitive. I would highly recommend Lucidspark for your remote brainstorming, collaboration, and planning sessions!

Pros

• User-friendly.
  • Intuitive.
  • Useful.

Cons

• Keyboard shortcuts for switching from hand to pointer.
  • Increased meeting effectiveness.
  • Great time saver for tracking and recording ideas.
  • Increased meeting productivity.
One of the first things I appreciated about Lucidspark was its intuitive interface and usability. This platform is easy for users who are less tech-savvy than others and exciting for those who appreciate all the functionality and are more tech-savvy.
Integrations with Google Drive are key for our organization. As a non-profit using Google Suite for non-profits, we actively seek out new platforms that integrate smoothly with Drive. It increases the likelihood that we will continue returning to the platform.
Lucidspark is very reliable and performs great as a virtual whiteboard. It made collaborating with others in real-time seamless and easy to follow. Other users are easy to track and follow as they create new ideas. I love being able to click and follow the cursor of others I am collaborating with.
I haven't had to use any of the support features for Lucidspark because everything has been so easy to use. If their support is anything like their platform, I imagine it will be great.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Similar to Lucidspark, I have used Miro. I find I like the general setup and usability for Lucidspark more than Miro.
Lucidspark is very well suited for remote collaboration. I haven't used it in an in-person meeting but I imagine it would work great in that scenario as well. Lucidspark would also be great for presenting your brainstorming sessions and conveying ideas to those who might not have been present for the session itself.

Comments