Brilliant learning portal
https://www.trustradius.com/elearning-contentLinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com)Unspecified8.980101
Roy Zumbado Cognuchz profile photo
February 26, 2019

Brilliant learning portal

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with lynda.com

We use Lynda as a learning portal for our company, we don't have a formal learning and development team, so we take advantage of Lynda's industry relevant and updated courses to keep us and our staff aligned on best practices, new technologies and ways to do our work. The experts and materials are great, I use it on my Apple TV and Fire Stick TV to consume knowledge. It's easy to use and navigation is intuitive.
  • Format: the way the information is presented makes it easy to digest the content, it's just so easy to learn.
  • Unlike other market options, Lynda.com has industry relevant courses and we work with technology, so we need new courses often and their menu is getting updated constantly.
  • I love their quality standards in order to keep the user experience at a high standard.
  • Now that Lynda.com is Linkedin Learning, I'd love to have an integration with HR systems to keep track of learning objectives compliance.
  • It allows us to train staff on new technologies and offer that knowledge to our customers. Especially the newest, hard ones to find.
  • Our staff learns new skills and they apply them to their current projects, it's translated into more value, improved development speed, and better code quality.
  • Administrative staff learns vital skills and abilities to do their job better.
I had only used in-house learning and development software applications and Lynda.com stacks up to them with information about new technologies and beautiful UX/UI, making the complete experience is awesome. I highly recommend it for your organization, train yourself and your employees with updated, relevant advice from industry experts.
Lynda is best suited for companies that need to implement or increase their learning and development options. It's hard to get experts and employees to learn new skills and abilities doing the same job, so Lynda offers a platform in which you can develop your team's knowledge, and also yourself as an entrepreneur or manager by learning from experts teaching updated, relevant courses.

LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) Feature Ratings