We are always learning new things about our digital marketing campaigns

Nitu Sabbharwal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Premium

Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp

My company relies solely on Mailchimp for every operational activity, which has to do with sending mass emails. Be it marketing newsletters, transactional email notifications, promotional emails etc. Overall, Mailchimp is used by multiple departments in my organization, mainly for communicating with our customers.
  • Target user segmentation.
  • A/B Testing.
  • Campaign metric and analytics reports.
  • Response time from Mailchimp support, can be faster.
  • Inability to do much, with the Mailchimp smartphone application.
  • Cheaper communication with customers and sales targets. (email marketing is the cheapest way to communicate with customers and Mailchimp only makes this easier).
  • Effective measurement and tracking of our marketing emails, helps us gather the right data to make our sales efforts, better synchronized and effective.
Very intuitive to use, but I have reservations about my inability to do much with the Mailchimp mobile application.
This has made the process of transitioning users from our sales pipeline to becoming customers, a lot faster, efficient and data-generating as well. Using Mailchimp as our major marketing platform, has obviously been good for our overall marketing workflow too, as it keeps everyone on the same page, without the stress of moving data from one software to another.
Mailchimp has allowed me to understand and appreciate the importance, of real time analytical analysis of every aspect of an organizations digital marketing endeavors. In this area, Mailchimp does very well.

Do you think Mailchimp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Mailchimp's feature set?

Did Mailchimp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Mailchimp go as expected?

Would you buy Mailchimp again?

Mailchimp is very well suited for measuring the effectiveness and shortcomings of email marketing campaigns. Being able to check vital metric like click rate, bounce rate, open rate etc in real-time, has allowed us to keep learning new things about our target audience, and how they relate with our email marketing content.

Mailchimp Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages