Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Marketing, sales and analytics are all using Marketo. It assists sales with qualifying and vetting leads from marketing. For analytics it assists with mapping the lead flow process, which makes pulling reports easier. For marketing, it tracks and assesses all marketing activities.
- Lead scoring is easy and out of the box.
- Munchkin code is powerful and allows to you track activity in a very powerful way.
- Revenue cycle explorer allows you to have basic Business Intelligence for a much lower price than other solutions.
- The community aspect is amazing; everyone wants you to succeed.
- Calendar feature to see what programs are running
- Ipad/tablet compatibility for running the system
- Google Adwords tracking and integration
I've used hubspot and etrigue. Nothing works like Marketo when it comes to nurturing, business intelligence and reporting. Additionally, if your business is planning on growing or uses additional automation products, it's hard to match the integrations. Marketo also highly values their customers and provides not only excellent customer service but an amazing community where you can expand your skill set and connect with others.
If you are interested in expanding your marketing tracking and activities, Marketo is the perfect solution. If you want to batch and blast, find another product. Marketo will be too powerful for you. If your company is going to expand, the system can grow with you. It can be run easily by one person, but recommend a larger team approach and enablement for gaining the most for your money.
Adobe Marketo Engage Feature Ratings
- sending leads to sales
- reporting on marketing's effectiveness
- managing data between systems
- we've been able to seamlessly/easily manage our canada opt-in policy
- we've implemented a robust predictive lead scoring model that works in conjunction with our current scoring program