Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Marketo is being used as our main ESP from lead marketing through transactional communication. We use real time personalization (RTP) and the standard automation to help create a more personalized streamline marketing solution. The largest business problem that Marketo solved was the bandwidth of marketing 20-25 events at the same time.
- Real Time Personalization is something that I believe Marketo is at the forefront with against its competitors
- Geo based location and reverse IP look up is also something that I don't see the competition doing as well
- Marketo also looks pretty
- RTP has a lot of growing up to do still. While Marketo is very automated, RTP still has to be turned on and off manually.
- An easy way to connect with CRM's such as Salesforce.
- Have ala carte model to pick and choose which functionality that a client can use.
- Employee efficiency is something I believe that Marketo has helped in a positive way. While Marketo has not freed up employee salary, it has given more time to work to increase conversations through A/B/ testing, etc.
- Automation of transactional emails has produced better communication through customer service.