Marketing Automation Is a Must, and Marketo Is the Best
Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Marketo has enabled us to tackle content marketing in a smart and sustainable way. We created six personas and mapped them to their respective buying cycles, aligned our content objectives with our business goals, and focused content creation on lead generation and lead nurture. After analyzing average days in each stage of our sales cycle, we built our nurture streams to optimize cadence, relevance and conversion. And, we monitor and make adjustments in real time.
We use Marketo within the Marketing and Admission offices in support of student recruitment goals across undergraduate and graduate prospects. In the future, Marketo use will likely extend across campus to support student retention goals as well. It has the sophistication to grow with us, which was important in our selection process.
- Marketo has the power of an engagement platform we could grow into.
- The Marketo community enables access to smart, forward-thinking marketing peers.
- Marketo has a dedication to innovation.
- We've had challenges with 250K email deliverability and haven't found a lot of helpful documentation. So, we use Litmus for much of our deliverability testing.
- Marketo Summit is great, but it would be helpful to understand what features/functionality your edition has prior to attending and then for speakers to include what features/functionality they have. It would streamline post-summit discussions of how to implement some of the great ideas that are shared.
- There's SO much information available on the community, it would be helpful if some topics were vetted and packaged as "must reads" each month to continue to make iterative improvements.
- Ennect Mail, MailChimp and HubSpot