Overall Satisfaction with Marketo Marketing Automation
Our Marketo instance is being used across the whole organization but mostly marketing. We run all of our email marketing campaigns, lead management/scoring, landing pages, forms, as well as nurturing programs in Marketo.
- Marketo smart campaigns make it really easy to pull in all sorts of segmentation right from our SFDC instance. The filters and triggers available allow us to do just about anything we need.
- The Marketo support and well as user community is absolutely the best. There are so many resources available to get your questions answered quickly by other experienced users. It doesn't take long to become an expert with so much help right at your finger tips.
- Easy-to-use. To give you an example, compared to Eloqua, Pardot and Act-On, setting up progressive profiling in Marketo is quick and painless.
- There's a bit of room for improvement when it comes to advanced analytics as it's not always easy to get the metrics you need.
- Depending on what filters/triggers you're using, smart lists might take a while to run. That's understandable though if you consider Marketo allows you to see for example, anyone who's ever visited a URL containing "X" word. Super powerful.
- Better inquiry prioritization through a complex lead scoring model
- More key data captured through progressive forms
- Faster lead conversion through nurture programs
While the overall structure of Marketo programs was definitely an adjustment in the beginning, I find it to be very intuitive, easy to use, while still very powerful.