April 05, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Maximizer CRM
We at Central Equity use Maximizer CRM for managing our clients and consultants. Maximizer is the single truth of our client and prospective client management.
- User-friendly, straightforward menus, and not many hidden attributes that you need to dig deep into.
- Simple, not at all complicated.
- Ideal for small to medium size business.
- Handling large data. Maximizer needs to improve on this.
- Add additional user-friendly shortcuts for the most frequently used functions in the web version.
- There is no mark for deletion option. They need to provide a way to delete without physically deleting records.
- Worth it for the money you put in.
- Though there are more popular CRM's, they all come with a high cost for something we actually don't use much.
- Maximizer should collaborate with more products.
We were in the process of implementing MS Dynamics CRM, but the service providers did a bad job, and the lack of multi-select pick lists in Dynamic's CRM paved the way for Maximizer CRM.