Overall Satisfaction with MediaMath
In one of the companies with which I collaborate developing my work, currently have this tool contracted. It offers different very useful facilities for the field of digital marketing. Its strengths are the integration, segmentation, analysis, and activation of 1st party data, along with other CRM and 3rd party data.
- A comprehensive view of many capabilities that optimize the impact of possible creatives.
- Faithful and transparent insights about the campaigns.
- Attribution and economic data.
- Sometimes it is a bit cumbersome and conflicting to place pixels on sites.
- The reports, while good, could be better.
- The ROI has usually been positive, increasing the number of visitors to our different landing pages by approximately 30%.
In our case, we prefer MediaMath because of its online support and its history, since we have been using it for several years and we have seen how it has improved over time. It does not mean that there are no other options, but if something works for you, why complicate yourself. Sometimes a small saving of money can mean a big loss of time, and that incurs the productivity of the team and the company.
Do you think MediaMath delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MediaMath's feature set?
Did MediaMath live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MediaMath go as expected?
Would you buy MediaMath again?
I see it as very appropriate for managing programmatic media buying, avoiding possible fraud, and optimizing both the time needed and the investments required for each campaign. It is very good looking for spaces at a national level, specifically in Spain, which is where in my company we usually insert our impacts.