Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Excel
MS Excel offers great support in analyzing numerical & alpha-numerical data. Our department is using this very frequently for our sales & customer data analysis. The best part of this software is the pivot table & v-lookup. Moreover, We can also add our own features/formulas. The help and support feature also covers almost all parts of the software. We can also generate MIS, reports, trends, charts, etc by MS Excel. It has also linked with Email, pdf, a printer which gives portability to the generated reports. I would report it best when we talk about user-friendliness.
- Sales tracking
- Customer analysis
- Trend analysis
- order status
- material usage reports
- shipment analysis
- Toggle between Sheets
- While analyzing complex formula, we cant find out where & which tab was used while pressing F-2
- It generates reports at faster pace & decreases the TAT, hence it gives very good ROI
- It also helps in sharing data through cloud, which again saves time, again the positive ROI
- It is very User-friendly, new people can train themselves using online training & an abundance of training material are available on internet. Unlike in other software, We don't have to invest on training part in MS Excel. Again the positive ROI
- The formats of files which MS Excel supports is better than all other available options.
- We can always share the generated reports through cloud/ email.
- Compatibility with other software like MS Outlook/ MS Word is very good.
- The latest updates provide a large number of in-built data calculation & visualization tools.
- The scope of MS Excel is vast, we can implement it anywhere in the business like from Sales to Stores, Purchase to CRM etc
Do you think Microsoft Excel delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Excel's feature set?
Did Microsoft Excel live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Excel go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Excel again?