Overall Satisfaction with MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP)
HRDC uses MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP) across the whole organization. We have management contracts with five other organizations, each as a separate entity. We are able to keep all financials separate and manage the accounting very effectively.
- Ability to set up separate entities.
- Simulated month-end closeout.
- Large selection of modules.
- MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP) could stand to be a bit more user friendly. It takes a while for a new user to get up to speed.
- I don't like having to re-enter my password every time I change entities.
- When I open MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP) on my Surface laptop, the font is FAR too small. I can hardly see the icons.
- MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP) assists with hours allocations.
- Cash forecasting.
- Audit assistance.
Do you think MIP Fund Accounting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MIP Fund Accounting's feature set?
Did MIP Fund Accounting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MIP Fund Accounting go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy MIP Fund Accounting again?
I love the support chat option. I have a difficult time understanding foreign languages, so the option to type back and forth is very nice. I have also received excellent service when I've needed to call for support.
If this question is in regards to ease of use, I would say some improvements could be made. It takes a long time to learn a new module. Some of the prompts that appear are confusing. I also really wish the training was more affordable. We pay a lot of money every year for this software, and I feel it is MIP's responsibility to show us how to use it. It at least should not be as incredibly expensive as is it. As a governmental entity, our budget doesn't allow for a whole lot of training.
I feel like MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP) has more features and options for customization. I can get the exact report I want showing the exact information and data I need for just about everything. Sometimes it takes a while to find the correct report but I always have the option to create it myself, which is really nice.