Miro's Review
September 27, 2021

Miro's Review

Lucas Babolin | TrustRadius Reviewer

The whole organization uses Miro for roadmap planning and also for brainstorming. We have already been able to prioritize deliveries as well as design new products. Considering how we are working in the past two years (everybody is working from home), I cannot imagine how we would be able to do these things without this tool.
  • Dashboards.
  • Stability.
  • I think automating dashboards based on past activities would be interesting.
  • Improved Productivity.
  • A better way to plan the roadmap for all features.
I see that Miro was implemented in an organic way. With the pandemic, all companies needed to reinvent themselves, and especially reinvent the ways they organize and plan. Miro has been an option since the beginning. The features are very good and the system stability is very satisfactory.
Miro's interface is clean and very easy to use and read. Any integration with other planning features happens in a natural way. We have already used the Miro screenshot in PowerPoint presentations, for example, in order to present which conclusions we obtained for certain planning. This is very important and fundamental.
Without Miro, our company wouldn't be able to face this period from March 2020 until these days. Almost 95% of our company is working from home and face-to-face meetings are not recommended. In this scenario, Miro was fundamental in order to promote discussions, especially for the entire company's roadmap.

Miro is highly recommended when we need to plan a roadmap or create new products. I think this is suitable for any kind of open discussion, doesn't matter if we are at work or in an educational institution. I don't see the use of Miro in situations that involve bureaucracy, such as for writing contracts, for example.