My experience with the powerful Miro!
September 30, 2021

My experience with the powerful Miro!

Edwin Urbáez | TrustRadius Reviewer

In our association, we portray graphic content that represents the strategies we will be developing in the upcoming months. It is a very useful tool because my entire department can edit the document and I can see who adds any information, a feature that helps a lot because it allows me to see who is contributing the best ideas.
  • So powerful and so easy.
  • It has a great backup function.
  • It has a lot of features.
  • The Kanban Framework really needs to be improved.
  • The templates categories don't tell much.
  • There is no business package.
  • Improved marketing productivity.
  • Helps put the objectives of the month in a simpler way.
  • Reduced project completion time.
I was really impressed because it is a tool that isn't too popular in the area and when I started using it I was so impressed that I never knew the existence of this powerful software. You can learn very quickly how to do what you have imagined in Miro. You only have to search for the feature that is going to help you.
I think it depends on the knowledge of the user, but from my point of view, anyone who knows how to open a browser can easily get really comfortable with the app. A lot of improvements are included that help you more with the process of getting adjusted to the software.
Miro has impacted my organization in a big way because with the pandemic we returned to our childhood houses and some of them were in a different state or country. Without Miro, it would have been really difficult to work on our business presentations and proposals.

Miro is faster. The others products have a delay when someone is editing along with you. I think they have similar features but in some ways, it is easier for me to work with Miro. It has more templates than the other products and brings you a more cost-effective deal, taking into account how departments can work in the dashboard without any difficulty.
When you're taking the agenda of the meetings it has a lot of templates that make the work easier. In the case you need to make an activity with other people who don't have a Miro account, it takes a lot of time to create an account, so we don't recommend this software for that reason.