Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro only within our research team due to the nature of our research projects. Our research team is designing an intervention program and uses Miro to illustrate a user experience journey map. I also use it for concept mapping for studies that require coding and developing main themes and illustrating an overall concept of the studies.
- Whiteboard, mimics the actual experience.
- Nice clean visuals - array of colors and stickies available in different sizes and shapes.
- Unlimited space.
- I would like to see a better ratio of text/sticky - for better visibility because sometimes it is hard to read the text on the sticky and if I increase the text size the words get cut off to the next line.
- Maybe a chat box for better team communication.
- Option to create different pages (like Jamboard) rather than one large space.
Miro is great once you start getting used to using it. However, it does not seem to be known outside of the tech industry. I would love to see other industries use it as widely as Google Jamboard.
Miro is easy to use once you give it one or two tries. However, the templates and terminology are not well-known outside of the tech industry. For example, public health researchers would not know how to do a journey map or how to best utilize templates. It would be nice if Miro is geared towards the general audience.
I use it with my research team during the pandemic when we are all in different locations. Works great.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
I love using Miro when I need to do concept mapping and journey maps. Not only does Miro gives you great space and flexibility to illustrate things, but you can also start with existing templates, which give users like me who are from a different industry greater usability. It is intuitive and I see the usage of Miro in a variety of settings - wherever you need to use a blackboard (or a whiteboard), you can use Miro.