Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use it in the product and user experience groups to visualize concepts, rough wireframes, user flows and also to run workshops to identify pain points and workflows.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Love the preset iconography.
- Easy to share with others.
- Great for collaboration.
- Integrations with other software vendors, such as Sketch, don't work that great. Can't open up the original format to edit. Basically importing an image that can't be changed.
- Could be better ways to export boards. I currently have to export as PNG to add to presentations or another presentation layer.
- Other apps have more integrated feedback functionality. Either to request feedback or to give it.
- Increased productivity by visualizing solutions instead of just talking about.
- Nice app to document flows.
- Easy to share.
Can't remember any implementation issues.
Not sure I understand this question. If you are talking about integrating with others apps, it could be better. Can't edit imported app artboards.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
- Sketch, Abstract and Atlassian Confluence
There's overlap with Miro and Confluence, but I think Miro is way easier to use. That's why we went with Miro, because it's easy to use in an online setting.
I love how quick and easy Miro is. Also, it's a great tool for online collaboration or co-creation activities.