Miro is one of the best tools I've ever worked with.
November 10, 2021

Miro is one of the best tools I've ever worked with.

Lucas Sousa | TrustRadius Reviewer

It's used in my business to create mental maps and flows through apps or websites. The main problems I found are that it can't replace Jira or Monday and it can't be used to make a retrospective with anonymous contributors as EasyRetro does. I would like to use only Miro for all of that, but now I just use it as a better PowerPoint tool.
  • Collaboration boards.
  • Workflows.
  • Mental maps.
  • Anonymous contribution.
  • Agile boards like Jira or Monday.
  • Unlocks auto alignment of cards.
  • Improved misunderstandings of workflows.
  • Increased speed of evolution of ours business ideas.
  • Made our collaboration work better.
The implementation was pretty easy. As a user, I don't know the details, but it took just a few days to have it running.
I haven't tried a lot of integrations so far, but it looks like it's very easy and quick to do, so my expectations are high right now.
As I said before, the impact was big, allowing internal and external collaborators to comment and give feedback on our work in real-time. It's one of the best features of Miro.

The interface is easy to use and online collaboration is better than the others.
It's good for any workflow that you have to do. Now, I use it for app workflows, business rules of my applications, and mind maps. For example, I like to use Miro when I have to structure a new business situation. It's not good to control tasks of a squad or other activities related to Agile groups.