Nice product
November 10, 2021

Nice product

Yash Kapila | TrustRadius Reviewer

It is used across the entire organization. Used primarily for decision logs, team goal settings, and ideations. Also, use it for drawing personal development roadmaps.

Pros

• Infinite canvas.
  • Lots of templates to choose from.
  • Easy to capture & draw ideas.

Cons

• Find it hard to draw Flow or sequence diagrams. Other tools such as Draw.io feel simplistic and easy to use.
  • Improved productivity.
Some features like integration with Google images or gifs don't work sometimes which makes it a little hard to work with. Otherwise, all other features provided so far are helpful for me.
I have not integrated Miro with any other application so far.
Definitely. It is easy to collaborate on a Miro board and history capturing makes it easy to identify the changes.

I would only compare Miro against it. Things that draw.io does well is its simplicity to draw flow diagrams as compared to Miro. Otherwise, I use Miro for all other purposes.
Used Miro a few times already and like its ease of use and quickly draw a sketch of ideas in my head. The use of different colors also makes it visually attractive. Infinite canvas means that a timeline can also be drawn and kept for decision logs.

Comments