Great platform for collaboration in a virtual environment
November 10, 2021

Great platform for collaboration in a virtual environment

Libbie Lange | TrustRadius Reviewer

Miro has been used in my org for collaboration in a virtual environment. It is a great tool for process mapping, storyboarding, and solution development/brainstorming. My team has used the tool to organize thoughts from people who are from many different departments and geographic locations.
  • User functionality with the use of sticky notes
  • Integration with other tools (powerpoint, etc.)
  • Saves progress along the way
  • Training for all options/functionality available
  • Would be great to include suggested uses and formats for content placed on the board
  • Improved productivity of the team as we moved into the design/recommendations phase of a project
  • Miro provides a platform for collaboration, which has increased team and meeting effectiveness
No insights at this time.
I have integrated some tools with Miro, but I have not tested many other tools with the integration. I do not know how easy/difficult it would be to integrate other products.
Miro has provided a great way for our remote teams to collaborate without being constrained to one person controlling a slide/whiteboard/notes. All team members can contribute at once and see the changes that others make, which makes it much better for real-time feedback and discussion.

Not sure

I prefer Miro because it is a way that the team can interact all at once in a shared place and is not constrained to a certain meeting time for editing. It also has more relevant tools/functionality for the work I was performing.
I think a great scenario for Miro is in a design session or a session where solutions are being brainstormed to a particular problem. Miro can be used to organize many thoughts and ideas and then compared to other ideas across the board. Miro is also well suited for storyboarding a final document - I have used it to lay out different power point slides and play around with the order while I can see all of them at once, then use the sticky notes function to add notes/edits onto the pages.