Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro is used by many teams in my organization. It is used in our team meetings as a substitute for a classic whiteboard. It addresses the problem of team members not being able to use a physical board when working remotely. Thanks to Miro we can have interactive, fun meetings nevertheless.
- Allows many users collaborate at the same time.
- Adds a fun twist, e.g. music, colors, an attractive UI.
- Makes all tasks smooth and easy to get the hang of.
- Features powerful control tools that can be taken advantage of by the host of the meeting.
- A shot introduction course to new users missing (to my knowledge).
- It is quite easy to confuse the part of the board where all attendees should be.
- Improved team spirit greatly.
- Increased activity in scrum meetings.
- Made scrum meetings more fun and engaging.
I don't have any criticism - everything is fine in my opinion.
Our team has not had any problems with Miro integration whatsoever.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro is very well suited for regular scrum meetings and for teams that don't work in the same office. It is especially suited for modern companies that prefer to use a digital tool as opposed to a physical whiteboard. Miro is less suited for teams with limited computer efficacy not working remotely.