Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro helps us with collaborative brainstorming while we are all working remotely or from different distributed offices. We run many sessions together using Miro, be it product roadmap input or retrospectives, or planning sessions. It really helps us work together seamlessly despite being in different locations. It is fair to say that Miro makes us more productive.
- Facilitating collaboration.
- Enabling creativity.
- Bridge gaps due to distance.
- Commenting/upvoting other people's items, such as notes.
- The log-in experience is still awkward. There is always one person left who can't get it.
- Improved productivity.
- Being able to work remotely together on project outlines etc.
It is a bit difficult to vote/comment on other people's notes, which you need for collaboration on certain topics.
I think it works well overall, but there is always the odd person here and there (typically different people) who can't manage to log in despite a concrete link to a Miro board being shared.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?