Love Miro!
February 09, 2022

Love Miro!

I use Miro for school. When I joined the MIT Bootcamp, it was where we collaborated and discussed our projects! It was an amazing tool and it played a critical role during brainstorming and module completion. It's very intuitive and easy to use! It's very fast and has a lot of tools that help us synthesize ideas. The workspace is also flexible and the functionalities are perfect for intense framework reviews!
  • Helping manage ideas on frameworks through post its
  • Flexible visual analysis for team members esp when rearranging and prioritizing ideas
  • It became our main school file. We use it everyday as an organizational tool!
  • Adding images can be adopted with an overlay functionality
  • sidebar chats and timeline revisit, like what did it look like a month ago if the team keeps on building ideas
  • merge with Word doc preview in-app when you're synthesizing papers or slides so you can do side by side
  • We passed the Bootcamp!
  • We have notes we can review! It's still stored on Miro
  • We love the collaboration. We use it for 4 to 7 hours a day!
Love it! It was just really expensive! I want to use more of it to organize my life. Is there a personal cheaper account? What I saw is just a corp account.
Miro can be used in teams, I really love that!! It makes it easier to see everything at the same time! people moving from one to the other haha
It has helped us during the program (MIT BOOTCAMP) because it was an intensive course where we had to talk to each other every day for 4 to 7 hours! Different timezones and different countries. It has been very very helpful! Everyone can contribute! and everyone did!

Miro was better in collab vs monday.com. We needed a place where we will be able to create frameworks and structures
Well suited for school and organizing ideas! Not so much for a detailed daily checklist (project manager type) - because anyone can control and change the content