Miro a platform where ideas become reality
February 19, 2022

Miro a platform where ideas become reality

In our company, We use Miro for many different use cases. From explaining graphically the company structure to synchronizing with different teams on the feature flow. In my specific case, I use it to graphically explain technical products structure and document the solution found for future developers and others to use.
  • Graphical customization
  • Multiuser interactions
  • Seamless user experience
  • More seamless integration with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence) to display instantly graphs.
  • Improved personalized overview
  • Folders implementation
  • Increase collaboration
  • Project efficiency
  • Feature clarity
I think the product is well designed and the feature is very inherent with the project scope.
I have not had enough experience in integration but as previously mentioned I would like to see more complete integration possibilities with Atlassian products.
Miro empowers everyone to express their ideas and collate with others remotely to give them a visual representation. However, I would consider Miro a valuable tool regardless of the remote work. It’s still a great way to visually represent features or ideas.

I have not tried other similar products. Miro is my first online whiteboard tool.
Miro is very versatile therefore it can be used for a lot of use cases in which a graphical representation is possible. - Brainstorming - Database Architecture - Software Architecture - Company Structure - Data Visualization - Roadmap I would personally not use Miro as a presentation or planning tool. But it can be used in combination with one to enhance the planning/presentation with graphical content.