Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro has been very helpful for push and pulls planning within our projects. We have utilized it to make needed connections (deliverables and receivables) among consultants in a visual and trackable way. We are able to keep each other accountable and use the sticky notes as reminders for deliverables, as well as allow us to make live updates and collaborate easily while working from home.
- Visual deliverable tracking
- visual connections that inform scheduling
- Collaboration that feels like you are in person.
- Some controls could be more intuitive and do vary per user system ie mac or pc
- Improved communication among team members
- Improved accountability among team members
There is always room for improvement, some of the visual scalings within the boards make it hard to read when you have lots of different hands in one pot. Alternatively, this also works because of the arrow connection tool our team is able to visualize the connections we need.
It is a fantastic tool for working from home but still needing to coordinate and collaborate.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?