Quick and Clean Results.
February 27, 2022
Quick and Clean Results.
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro is utilized in the L&D department to coordinate projects amongst business units far from each other. At any time we can be collaborating on e-learning flow path documentation, priority lists, or brainstorming a solution for a new integration. Miro provides a collaborative environment that is easy to understand and scalable to match user comfort levels. The result is always clean, professional, and ready to drop into any presentation.
- Allows easy collaboration.
- Miro has intuitive controls with a quick video game style walk through.
- Users do not have to have a paid subscription to contribute.
- Having a favorites list of templates would speed up creation.
- More paper sizes for the frames, such as 11x17, would be great.
- Add some more targeted topics to the Miro Academy.
- Collaborate a template with Think Reliability for root cause analysis.
- Reduced time in brainstorming.
- Created quick project roadmap.
- Gave proposals a competitive advantage with the professional look and feel.
- Create reusable character profiles to output and archive.
This wasn't really implemented and is used specifically by myself to assist with projects.
New projects can go through a life cycle that exceeds the 'weekly meeting' mindset. A board can be created and the team is set loose to attack the project with the ferocity they want. People have that amazing idea pop into their heads the day after the meeting, and they can add that idea to the board as long as that part of the project remains active. There is no need to sit in a meeting where the majority of the people are distracted with other priorities or vapor locked due to the overwhelming amount of information. Miro opens the doors for open collaborations without a set time or a short 5-minute lightning round can be put into place. The sky is the limit when you put your mind to it.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro is ideal to collaborate with teams around the globe. People can work within their own business hours or together seamlessly. Any user who understands how to use PowerPoint will be able to figure out Miro quickly and effectively. Brainstorming sessions are lightning-fast when using Miro and developing a product wireframe or flow path allows individuals to post feedback when their time allows. Another scenario where Miro shines is root cause analysis. The one instance that would affect my recommendation of Miro is if the users in an area are not familiar with computer applications where shape manipulation was used, such as presentation software or image/video editing.