Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Hi There, I use Miro for students' collaboration in my classes. I teach Visual Design and Concept design and sometimes managing the time to screen sharing for 20 students is so hard. So, I ask students to send all their projects on Miro and they will participate in the discussion via Miro. Sometimes it is very slow to show the preview but I think it's the problem of WiFi, not Miro. I recently switched to Miro for Education and I didn't know about that before. I wanted to switch to Figma because they offered a free plan for educators but as I googled about Miro I found the same services from your side ;) I wish we had better access to tools for drawing and changing the thickness of the pen as it is sometimes confusing for students to find it.
- Working with Miro is very easy.
- the templates are beautiful and functional.
- I like the name of that because I always fascinated by joan Miro's painting.
- having better templates for educators
- adding some tools for vector designing like pen tool and fill color for forms
- Helped me to manage my time
- improved productivity in my classes
- It helped a lot during Covid that I didn't need to go to each student table
just make it as much easier as you can for people who are not in UI or UX design world
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?