March 22, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use it as a whiteboarding, planning, and communication tool
- Allows you to put a lot of ideas on a page and let you interact with them in relation to each other
- Visualize complex problems
- Allow for collaboration
- any text editing is not intuitive or useful to shape of the text as a textbox or on an object to font to sizing
- the tables are not intuitive and buggy
- I wish linking were easier and more useful
- improved productivity on a remote team
- made presentations more interactive
- sometimes takes more time to set up a miro than what its worth
I do not have an answer or explanation because the question does not apply to me or my role, at least to my understanding of the question
It actually takes a lot of effort to properly enable a team to use Miro effectively and to that point, my company has hired a design/consulting firm to set up our Miro world and tools
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Miro again?
Great for remote teams, great for visualizing projects while avoiding text heaviness, not great for anyone who wants a simple out of the box solution, not great for someone who wants it to look nice easily