The product is great but they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE people you can speak to!
June 03, 2022

The product is great but they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE people you can speak to!

I primarily use it to build out workflows, project whiteboarding/vision, and a Go To Market Roadmap.
  • Easy to use the platform
  • Provides good tips when things change
  • Customer services are HORRIBLE to deal with. I've had issues from day 1 because I can't speak to someone and can only go back and forth via email. This is a terrible experience!!
  • When someone starts paying for a subscription, if someone has been using the platform in your company and previously shared aboard, they all of a sudden become the admin of your paid account (while YOU pay) and Miro will NOT help to remove them. It also automatically pulls others in your organization into the team you're paying for.
  • Improved productivity
Do not purchase this if you've been sharing a board in the past on their free platform. It will forever be a nightmare!
When you say integration, I take that as overall integrating into my team and I can't add my team because Miro won't help to resolve the issue I'm having.
It hasn't because I can't add my team.

The product itself is great and I'd love to give it a 10 but unfortunately, the service is HORRIBLE! You need to have both good service and product - they go hand in hand. I've been paying for a year now and still can't get the proper people included as a part of my team and have no admin privileges, even though I'm the one paying. I've been told via email that they do not have a phone number so you can't speak to a single person!