Miro user feedback
August 08, 2022

Miro user feedback

I have been using Miro usually for brainstorming sessions. This tool allows interactive participation on virtual brainstorming. A team can be created to develop this brainstorming together and a final document can be generated as a deliverable of this work. There is a benefit that comments can be added anonymously, we can use figures, emojis, etc.
  • Brainstorming.
  • Creative board.
  • Information sharing.
  • Zoom feature.
  • Improved team connections.
  • Improved team communication.
I believe that this is a very good tool for connecting teams and allow team communication. I would appreciate it if it could be connected to other tools used in corporate environments (Microsoft Office, Teams, etc.) to help the usage of the material created in Miro.
I think this is a very easy for integration tool. Tutorials are available in case that the user need some help.
Yes, we were able to create team boards with virtual collaboration.

Not sure

Miro is well suited on brainstorming sessions on interactive virtual sessions where feedback and inputs are expected from a medium/larger team, once this tool allow all participants to add comments and add inputs. I would have expected that connections with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint) would be feasible so we could download our creative boards on presentations, for instance.