I love Miro's templates and to share my own templates to the team. These make great tools to standardize our practice across the division.
August 08, 2022

I like how easy is to create projects, organize hierarchies, create tasks, and assign them to myself or team members. All the task views are impressive including the whiteboard and embed views that give a lot of flexibility to include all the data required for a project.
  • Charts.
  • Hierarchies.
  • Slides.
  • How to organize project and task information at first glance.
  • Sometimes we are unable to update the comments in the task.
  • There are still some bugs around the platform and improvement opportunities which is part of the growth with any digital product.
  • Less time spent on projects.
  • Higher productivity.
  • Great project management platform.
Very easy and intuitive to use, so we don't get frustrated during the process.
Very easy and intuitive to use, so we don't get frustrated it's very organized, so it helps with my productivity's very flexible, so everyone in the company can use it according to their own needs. The customization options! Miro is loaded with a plethora of customization options and features that let you bend the purpose of this tool according to all your requirements. I did a lot of research before deciding to go with Miro as a Task/OKR management tool for our company and let me tell you, no one even comes close to what these guys have to offer, they somehow managed to fit perfectly into our complex organizational requirement mould. And with the features such as creating templates for almost everything, dashboards with a bunch of useful widgets, ClickApps, and messaging, using it after the initial setup is a breeze.
The thing we love more about Miro is that we have all of our Jobs visible to everyone in the team who can see every stage of the project, customer dialogue and internal decisions made. The addition APPS and features enhance our UX and has transformed they way we work.

Miro is much more efficient for online collaboration among team members and cross-functional projects. It's easy to use and has seamless integrations with various applications and services like Zoom, Microsoft Azure, Google workspace, Unsplash, and Adobe Creative Cloud. It's easy for members and admins and has a well-designed user interface.
I really like the way Miro helps me organize the information, share valuable content with different teams, and keep us all on the same page to ensure the right management of our projects by having on hand the needed information by organizing it with different view options they offer. Moreover the tool capabilities, also their support team are amazing. I've faced some problems in the past with the platform and the support teams (tech and financial which are the ones I was in touch with) were so professional and problem-solving oriented helping me have any issue or concern solved so fast. They are really nailing it!