Miro for the collaborating win!
August 10, 2022

Miro for the collaborating win!

This is a great program for collaborating, creating visual line plans and having the whole team involved while creating the boards. We currently have people working across the globe and it really makes a difference when collaborating remotely. Seeing the whole scope of our project on one page is beneficial for our team to get the whole picture of the project.
  • Multiple users
  • Collaboration
  • Visual representation
  • Zooming in and out can be glitchy
  • If the page is too large, you can lose things
  • Improved productivity
  • Better collaboration
  • Easier remote working
I was not in the office when we introduced Miro, but from what I've have heard, it was fairly seamless. The learning process when I returned from leave was pretty straightforward and simple to start and having a few key users to train was an integral part of the implementation process.
Miro has been integrated into our design process as a way of visually representing our line and helping our sales team determine what is needed for the next season.
Before Miro, we used to have PDFs going back and forth between team members. Now we can all be viewing the space and decide in real time what needs to be adjusted and what changes need to be made on the spot.

Not sure

Having our line displayed on one page and allowing everyone to work on it is an incredible way to display our product and to help ours sales team visualize the direction. Also having team members across the globe, it allows them to be completely interactive with the team during presentations and showcase our product and ideas to senior management.