Miro for the win
August 19, 2022

Miro for the win

We are using it to work on product design projects together as well as for planning and UX Research. We are mainly addressing problems related to usability and trying to present our results dynamically and collaboratively. Miro is also an excellent tool for organizing and having workshops together. Our main business problems are related to adoption and accessibility.
  • Workshops
  • Problem Framing
  • Present results
  • Collaborative design
  • Making the grouping of object simpler
  • Zoom in and out
  • More presentation features
  • Possibility to choose your own music
  • Make the time preparing presentation smaller
  • Easier to communicate work in progress with other stakeholders
It should be more clear of what you mean by implementation here
It is very straightforward. Integration with Slack, for instance, is very easy. Now, each time there is a comment or change addressed to me, I receive a notification via Slack. I haven't tried to integrate Slack with other software and maybe it should be more clear with which ones Miro can be integrated and the benefits of the integration with these other products.
It has been a game changer, given that almost everyone works remotely and that our team is spread all around the world

A scenario where it is best appropriate is when you need to create workshops or any other forms of collaborative work. Where it could be improved (but remain appropriate) is in the case of presentation, I think more features, such as transitions, should be added. Less appropriate, compiling research results maybe.