Miro is a wonderful tool to take advantage of
August 19, 2022

Miro is a wonderful tool to take advantage of

I use Miro to brainstorm ideas with my clients and to push them to interact with them via the dashboard. I have worked on many topics when I used Miro. As such, I use it for Numerical Fresco Workshops, Ideas Brainstorming Workshops, Process Cartography, Problem Solving Cases, etc.
Miro is a wonderful tool that enables me to address many use cases on wide scopes: business, marketing, sales, and more.
  • Process cartography
  • Problem solving
  • Brainstorming ideas
  • Smart alignment
  • Limited features on the free version
  • Task time tracker
  • Enhanced interaction within meetings
  • Improved productivity
  • Reduced time consuming
The integration of Miro isn't as simple as it seems. There are many employees that aren't accustomed to digital tools, and we had to train them to use such a tool. We devoted time and people to do it, and the online tutorials aren't enough to take full advantage of the tool. Users need, in fact, a complete guide step by step in order to appropriate the tool.
With the Covid pandemic, it was necessary to transform our way of collaboration, and Miro was a crucial factor in doing so. Thanks to Miro, we were able to collaborate on the same projects easily, and we had the necessary features to achieve all that we wanted via whiteboards. Miro is a magnificent tool to take advantage of.

I'm thinking of one specific scenario, it is when I took training on animation techniques within my organization. The consultant has used Miro to present us with the different ways how we can use Miro to get customer feedback on a mission or a task. He prepared many dashboards with each case that gave us more insights on the topic. It was interactive, and each participant could fill the schemas on their own directly on the dashboards.