Miraculous
August 20, 2022

Miraculous

Mapping out the business processes of each group in our department. Process review. Which processes are fit for purpose, which need to be changed/stopped etc. "Pain points" for each process and solution for each of these issues. Each member of the group can enter their current ways of working and what issues they are facing.

Pros

• Ease of use
  • Easy collaboration
  • Presentation

Cons

• Controls/ergonomics
  • Reduced spending within budget
I think it was well implemented in terms of its presentation because I find it very intuitive to use. It is almost as if it is a Microsoft product but tailored towards creating collaborative boards. I feel like I am using MS Word or Excel. The graphics are also nice.
Easy to get acquainted with and intuitive to use.
We have associated working in the office and in other countries. Since they work fully remote, they don't ever work in the office, so it is sometimes difficult to communicate. I think this is a useful way that each member of the group can map their own processes and issues they might be having.

The comparable alternatives to Miro that I have seen don't seem as easy to use. Therefore, I would say that Miro is the best tool of its kind that I have used.
Brainstorming activities. Good for collaborating with multiple teams within a department. Each team can have a view on the overall processes and what issues other teams might be facing

Comments