Great collaboration tool
August 19, 2022

Great collaboration tool

We're currently using Miro to collaborate as a team to redesign website pages. It allows us to give multiple people access to the same file, leave comments and suggestions, and easily create new designs. Having multiple people working on the same page at the same time has helped us to create pages much more quickly.
  • Collaboration
  • Feedback
  • New features
  • More feedback options
  • Saved time
  • Improved collaboration
I was not involved in the decision to use Miro, so I'm not sure about the integration side of things, I'm afraid. But it does fit in well with our other suite of tools, though, and it is not cumbersome to learn to use like other tools that are available.
Yes. Instead of being in meetings in person, getting out templates, and physically talking through how we could construct a page, we can jump on a teams call, create a new board, cut and paste ideas, and get started easily. It's saved us a lot of time and the expense of meeting in person.

Not sure

Miro is very well suited for collaboration and group projects. I think it would be less suitable for personal projects or someone working on it on their own. As it's easy to use, it's a good tool for a team to use that might not have experience with similar software previously.