Great for collaboration, especially brainstorms.
November 26, 2022

Great for collaboration, especially brainstorms.

We use Miro to very easily show our web and mobile app user flows. This is really needed as there are so many flows a user could end up at, and we need to know all entry points and flows that can be a certain way. Miro is also used for brainstorming: we have a group of folks dropping ideas, screenshots, and more, which creates a more collaborative environment (and it's very remote work friendly). Finally, we have used Miro for roadmap planning. Like with brainstorming, it's much easier to use the Miro board to drop questions, comments, follow-ups, etc.
  • Easy to paste in screenshots.
  • Nice background music.
  • Easier ability to insert screenshots into entire board.
  • Ability play spotify music as background.
  • Templates for personal development plans.
  • Improved productivity.
We have issues with SSO, and sometimes, Miro boards cannot be easily shared over slack. It requires us to log in on a review, but then our team can still not access the board at times.
Works okay with Slack. I like the email pop-ups when boards have updates.
We are able to walk through a walk-the-store exercise whereby we go through our funnels and leave comments on what we like or do not like.

Not sure

Miro Board is very excellent at running and facilitating brainstorms. I find that my team can easily contribute by dropping post-it notes, using tags and comments in tags to better group material, and using the timer function to help ensure meetings are finished in a timely manner. I like it!