best virtual collaboration tool for designers!
November 09, 2022

best virtual collaboration tool for designers!

We use Miro to create interactive boards that everyone can edit when meeting virtually.
  • Interactive.
  • Cool design options.
  • Some of the controls / interface.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Improved project sharing.
  • Improved collaboration virtually.
It was super easy to integrate Miro into our projects! it is a great tool that allows the whole team to collaborate and add info at the same time without worrying about someone being locked out of the file when others are using it. The tools are easy to use and understand so there was no major learning curve when adding Miro to the programs that we use every day.
It has been extremely helpful with this. We have been using Miro since covid when we were all working remotely and it has been such a great tool to allow teams to jot down ideas, sketches, and pictures when on a team call. It allowed us to collaborate and share ideas easily as if we were writing on paper as a group during virtual calls and meetings. It has also been great for quick brainstorming when in the office and out of the office.

Not sure

I have not used any other similar products. I have used Miro both in school and in my full time job.
When meeting with a group virtually, it is an amazing tool! Sometimes when meeting in person, writing on paper is easier and takes away the virtual aspect.