Intuitive and engaging for remote teams!
November 12, 2022

Intuitive and engaging for remote teams!

We are using Miro to plan Projects and create Timelines, to set up projects as easily and fast as possible. We are also using it to do workshops - internally or with clients. It is also used actively in our scrum process to conduct retrospectives at the end of every sprint - which works great to create a fun and engaging remote activity for the whole team. As a designer, I also use it to cluster benchmarks and create audits of existing projects.
  • Intuitive User Interface.
  • Fun Features (Reactions, Stickers).
  • Great Templates from the Community.
  • Easier Share Settings.
  • More Fonts and Personalisation.
  • Faster Upload of Images.
  • Improved productivity.
  • Created creativity.
  • Improved teamwork.
Because of Covid, many people have already worked with miro, so the setting up of the tool has been very intuitive and didn‘t need much explaining.
Have not Integrated it with other products.
During the pandemic, we started using it actively and this made working together very easy. At the moment with remote working, we still use it almost daily to brainstorm, collect ideas, and plan projects and it also plays a big part in our internal process optimization. Now working together with different offices and colleagues all over the world is possible.

FigJam is not as known as Miro and currently does not have as good features as Miro. And because we have already set up most of our projects in Miro, we did not feel the need to change the product. The only thing nice about FigJam is the use of Widgets to add elements of gamification.
Figma, Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
It is well suited for everyone working in digital teams - from students to remote working teams. It can help people working alone to mindmap and cluster ideas, and it is also the best tool for remote Teams to come together and work on a project. I could not imagine my current workflow without the help of Miro.