Miro is great
November 21, 2022

Miro is great

I organize team kick-offs and expert workshops with Miro. Within this, I visualize talking points and give everyone the opportunity to collaborate in real-time. This usually sparks ideas. Both team and leadership appreciate collaborating on Miro. A great feature is templates and self-organizing branches of issue trees. I also value ease of use.

Pros

• Ease of use.
  • Templates
  • Visualization

Cons

• Automatically update branches if mind maps.
  • Suggest upgrades to visuals.
  • Auto sort items.
  • Productivity
  • Collaboration
  • Visualization
The implementation of our system was smooth and easy. We can use our company email address and our two-factor authentication method. Also, the accounts are auto-generated, and new joiners do not need to set up their own account. Managing access for different teams to multiple Miro boards is a bit clumsy. In our organization, the Miro app does not work.
Not at all. I worked with Miro remotely and in hybrid and in in-person workshops. The difference was small. Therefore, I think Miro does not affect our ability to work remotely. But also proving Miro is helpful in a multitude of settings: remote, hybrid, and in-person. So this answer is so-so.

Not sure

Miro is the best mind mapping and visualization tool I used so far. Miro is easy to use, quick to set up, easy to navigate, creates good outputs without much training. Miro continues to evolve over time with clear focus on the user. Neither OneNote, Xmind, PowerPoint, or Word could deliver that feature set.
Team kick-off, expert interview, idea generation workshop In my teams I use Miro regularly when multiple people need to work on the same visual simultaneously. For that, I experienced Miro to be the best tool I have tried so far. This counts particularly for idea-generation workshops using the brainwriting technique.

Comments