Get more unique ideas using Miro for brainstorms!
November 12, 2022

Get more unique ideas using Miro for brainstorms!

We use it for remote brainstorming sessions, and it’s amazing! The team is more engaged in brainstorms when we use it, and it helps us encourage discussions. It's particularly valuable for people who have great ideas but are uncomfortable speaking up in front of a group. They can still add their valuable ideas to the board, and we might have missed out on their contributions. I used to love doing in-person brainstorms but hated having to take a picture afterward and digitize it. With Miro, it’s so much easier always to have a digital version you can edit.
  • Easy collaboration with sticky notes for brainstorm activities.
  • Well designed templates for any project type you can think of.
  • Organizing large projects into smaller tasks with the pre-built templates.
  • It is difficult to find how to import pictures into the board.
  • I struggled to find how to create a simple table in a board.
  • Improved engagement in brainstorming sessions with better ideas, and everyone builds off of each other's ideas.
  • Improved the efficiency of brainstorms since people could quickly and easily type out their notes and add them to a board. We got more ideas using Miro.
  • Improved my productivity by developing project plans with the pre-built templates rather than creating something custom each time.
It was very simple and easy to implement in my organization. Members were added to boards easily, and everyone found it very intuitive to use without needing additional training. We were up and running brainstorming sessions in minutes! After the first session, everyone had nothing but positive feedback for using Miro for our brainstorming sessions. Now we don't do them without it - even if we're in person!
It’s made remote brainstorming sessions more productive and engaging for the whole team. I found that we got more ideas by using Miro since people were able to add their notes quickly. And it's especially useful for getting any introverts on your team engaged in the process who might not feel comfortable speaking up in a group.

Miro is perfect for anyone who is looking to take their brainstorming sessions to the next level - particularly in a remote and hybrid working environment. Having everyone easily add their notes to a board is great! Especially for those who are quiet and don't normally like speaking up in a group. In particular, I love that I can then take the brainstorm and easily move it into an effort/impact chart without needing to rewrite all the points. I tell everyone looking for a tool for brainstorming to try Miro!