Love Miro! Hope it continues adapting to our needs.
November 15, 2022

Love Miro! Hope it continues adapting to our needs.

Linda Bowman | TrustRadius Reviewer

We started using it in the design function, testing it in parallel with MURAL. External events such as the pandemic pushed us to quicker adoption. My life would have been much harder without Miro at that time, and now that we are back to hybrid work it is still an essential part of our work. We use it as a tool to run workshops but also to capture user journeys and blueprints. It is widely used for cross-functional meetings and reporting too (wall walks and progress updates) and as a tool for rapid visualization and alignment.
  • Ease of use (easy to adopt for anyone even if some people claim "they don't know how to use it" / "I don't wanna mess up the board")
  • Sharing - easy to share within the organisation
  • Provide updates to new functionalities but also reports on board changes
  • Listen to users - I raised needs in the past and they have almost all come to life, making our work much easier
  • Projects - so hard to search for and manage (also people forget to assign a board to a project so there are a lot of "homeless boards" that are very hard to find
  • Hard to find a board and get access when people leave the organisation. Had to ask for support multiple times. Would be great to retain the user search capability as people don't just disappear.
  • Integrations - It's not bad but would love to see more functionalities in tools such as tables or templates
  • We haven't performed the above analysis. I believe it has helped us a lot for remote collaboration since the pandemic, but also reduced cost and time required to fly people over to run workshops
Somewhat ok. It integrates with Slack and Jira but not sure if that's what the question is asking for or there are other type of integratinos available.
Absolutely. I wish I knew all Miro features because I'm sure they will be useful. There are many functionalities and sometimes it's hard to remember them or stay up to date.

We used Miro and MURAL in parallel in earlier stage. Easier collaboration, price and ease of use won.
The only thing MURAL did better was external collaboration and sharing as sometimes we work with consultants or third parties.
Not very suitable for project management or updates. Hard to assign people and missing functionality of receiving updates if a deadline is set in a card. Hard to tag people and use tables to do basic operations.

Very well suited to easy adoption and collaboration, workshop activities such as voting, rough diagrams and workflows. Not suitable for high details templates that requires collaboration (we are exploring this area)