Seamless Collaboration Tool
November 16, 2022

Seamless Collaboration Tool

We use Miro to workshop new projects, share ideas, map progress and roadmaps. I utilise the range of useful templates suitable for presentations and meetings. Miro makes collaboration easy regardless of where participants are located. I also like the feature where I receive daily updates of recent changes. The "follow me" feature is another great feature of Miro because it makes it easier to go the relevant section when a colleague is presenting or sharing content. Miro is also great because you can keep everything recorded in one place and saves a lot of paper.
  • Follow presenter feature
  • Collaboration tool
  • Saves content all in one spot
  • Make it easier to navigate between boards or projects
  • Navigation on laptop trackpad is not easy
  • Ability to add canvas
  • Improved innovation
  • Improved record keeping
  • Streamlined review process
It was challenging to obtain the company license initially as we were limited with budget but had many more users than anticipated. It is also difficult to manage and keep track of users. Once users started using the tool, it was fairly easy to work with, especially when implemented single sign on.
It was relatively easy to implement

Miro is great for workshopping new projects, share ideas, map progress and roadmaps. Miro makes collaboration easy regardless of where participants are located. I also like the feature where I receive daily updates of recent changes. It's not great if you don't have a mouse to navigate or a small screen such as a laptop.