Miro for beginners
November 17, 2022

Miro for beginners

It is normally used by the product team to illustrate workflows. In my particular case, I also use it for process visualization. It is a simple way to illustrate a process and share it with my team members so that they can easily review it and analyze it and we can together find better ways of approaching it.
  • It offers many examples of already prepared dashboards
  • It allows you to, in a very simple way, perfectly illustrate a rather complex process flow
  • Easy to use and very easy to collaborate with your colleagues
  • I feel the Board History does not offer enough information about what has exactly changed
  • Positive: overall improvement of process efficiency
I had to provide a rating to move forward but I didn't integrate Miro with any other product
We are already a fully Remote company, so we were already used to collaborating remotely. Still, Miro allowed us to continue doing so and made it very easy to review flows together or async, provide comments and improve the processes. Also, it gave us great visibility over what other people within the organization was working on.

Not sure

Figma is another tool that, apart from being used for interface design, allows you to create flows and work together with your team similarly to Miro. I feel it is less pretty and offers less functionality in this regard, but you can also use it for free. Miro stands because it is more intuitive.
I feel Miro is a very powerful tool, specially when you want to create workflows or illustrate a process, and you don't have enough experience with these tasks. In these cases, Miro helps you find the perfect flow or create the perfect dashboard, that meets your needs and it is simple to use.