Mirin Miro
November 17, 2022

Mirin Miro

Stephen Exley | TrustRadius Reviewer

My direct team works not just all over the UK but all over the world, how do we collaborate effectively together and share ideas? Miro solves this problem by enabling all of our team to be involved with refinement, problem solving and even managing work within a sprint. It's the simplest tool to overcome many complex problems.
  • Creates a blank canvas for easy sharing of ideas
  • Enables easy access for anyone - there are no barriers to entry that licensed products create
  • It's just so simple to use for anyone but has the flexibility to be as complexed as the user requires
  • I don't need a pop out for new features everytime I log in. Just have a dedicated button around features and hide / highlight it in a corner
  • Have a button feature to add to stickies. Like, a check box that moves them to pre-defined areas so you can use miro in sprints or as a RACI board.
  • Process mapping feature?
  • It helped us mitigate the dependencies on team members. Manage work and understand when a person should be free to pick up something new
  • We do rely heavily on Miro in refinement or stakeholder sessions and that could be reducing our ability to be more creative with our analysis. It's just easy to fall into using it when everyone is remote working
  • It's difficult to quantify the positive impact it has when it's just become a staple feature within the team. You don't notice something that's always there
It's difficult to really feel like this was an implementation as it didn't require any hooking up as such. We just access the website and away we go. I guess the integration with Jira was very straightforward and simple. So that didn't even feel like an implementation. Which means we should be extremely satisfied.
Simple, effective, I wouldn't even call it an integration. It's just so simple to integrate into any projects with have with Jira and ensure we maintain that collaboration in meetings with Miro as we can just click a button and all the outputs are in our dedicated project space, easy.
It's made it easy to be a global company. We have offices in over 40 countries, so to enable all of our stakeholders to be involved, empowered and not to feel like they are not being listened to is a great tool. I feel like it has given everyone a voice where in an office environment people can be shy, this allows all users to share the views and opinions and ideas.

If a colleague is saying that they have a meeting with X stakeholders and it's remote, I do this already, just use Miro and put some questions up and then timebox those questions. Or share the design in Miro and get people to critique it with sticky notes etc. It's something I do today, "just use Miro".