Useful marketing tool to develop ideas.
November 22, 2022

Useful marketing tool to develop ideas.

Simone Facagni | TrustRadius Reviewer

We mainly use Miro for workshops where a lot of people are involved, and there's no opportunity to do so in person. It's usually used for brainstorming and for the design thinking process in my department, and I've used it for a training course where we worked in small groups. It was pretty useful and intuitive in this sense.
  • Brainstorming
  • Marketing tools.
  • Flexibility
  • More models to be used.
  • Easy export.
  • Integration with other suites, such as Microsoft.
  • Helping tool.
  • Way to store ideas.
  • Design thinking method.
No real integration within our company; there's no need to do it at the moment. We use the online suite for all the reasons explained before. We don't see any potential for possible integration, and I did not even know it was possible to do so with the Miro portal.
For sure, Miro helped in connecting people during the remote periods. In the beginning, it was not easy to understand how it worked because there were a lot of people moving around, and it was actually crowded. But the use is really intuitive and user-friendly, and you can collaborate with colleagues effortlessly.

Sometimes Miro offers more possibilities for doing things than reality. I mean that there are tools that, in many cases, are not available in paper format. Despite this, in some cases, it's preferred to work f2f without Miro since its use is usually meant for online or remote workshops.