Great tool both for collaboration and individual work
November 21, 2022

Great tool both for collaboration and individual work

Across the organization, we use Miro both for drafting our technical solutions, workflows etc. (which is our core business) and for managing the overall organization of work. In meetings where lots of participants need to contribute by giving their comments - there's no better place then Miro for writing them and making sure they're not lost. Additionally, I use it personally as an "advanced notepad" - whenever I'm doing some research and learning, I'd be putting my notes, sketches, screenshots, links etc. and use it for organizing my thoughts.
  • Extremely easy to adopt and use
  • The predefined components look and feel very modern and professional
  • Collaboration between many people at the same time is very simple and working smoothly
  • Extra large documents are a bit slowlier to load
  • The calls and meetings via Miro are a bit buggy
  • There's no option to save and access previous versions of the same document
  • Reduced time for creating concepts, diagrams and wireframes
  • Increased collaboration efficiency - all voices are heard and noted
  • Increased transparency and quicker time for getting feedback
I was not involved in the integration of Miro. I was not involved in the integration of Miro. I was not involved in the integration of Miro. I was not involved in the integration of Miro. I was not involved in the integration of Miro. I was not involved in the integration of Miro.
This is the main benefit our organization has gotten from Miro - all of the teams working on our project are distributed within different countries and cities and even within those cities lots of people are still working from home. Without Miro, I can't even imagine how we would organize this work.

Not sure

Our organization is using Scrum methodology for the organization of work, and in my opinion Miro is really well suited for Scrum. We use it in all of our Scrum ceremonies, from low-level ones that include only one development team to Large Scale Scrum ceremonies such as PI planning. However, use of Scrum is not mandatory for a team to get the most of Miro - if you're looking for a collaboration tool for writing, drawing, generating ideas... it is truly amazing.