Best team collaboration tool out there
November 21, 2022

Best team collaboration tool out there

Gabriela Fernandes | TrustRadius Reviewer

I use the tool with my team mostly to support online collaboration among people working on dif locations (mostly product managers, engineers, project managers...). I use the tool to support workshops, retrospective sessions and brainstorming activities
  • Product is easy to use
  • Useful templates available
  • engaging
  • Miroverse its not super easy to navigate, could be easier to find learning materials
  • It improved online collaboration and productivity
  • Supported teams interaction and ideation
Integrating Miro with other tools for me and my team has been quite straight forward and easy
Completely. We are a true global company with people working all over the globe and in different timezones. Miro was a great addition to our portfolio of tools as it made easier go get ppl working together in a effective way which before Miro was only possible by moving people around and getting them together in the same meeting room.

Miro is great for Project kick off sessions. I use Miro to do some ice breakers, introductions and planning - as long teams is given the right instructions Miro works as a charm to keep the teams together while working from different locations across the globe.
I struggle using Miro on hybrid sessions, I feel engagement drops a bit when you have a scenario where part of the team is working together in a room and other part joining via zoom.