Make you work ease with MIRO.
November 22, 2022

Make you work ease with MIRO.

Jaipriya Pandiyan | TrustRadius Reviewer

MIRO is more involved in my day-to-day activities, I work on MIRO regularly to keep track of my work, make it align, present a Product review or present a KT to my Team. Here is where I do my documentation in a colorful manner, share it and do a presentation. It's very helpful to bring all my colleagues/teammates in a single board for a very well interaction session with a real-time update. I love many features which simplify the work, like having a timer when brainstorming, having a voting feature that easily solves the solution without any delay, and clustering the sticky to view simpler. I have used MIRO Board in many use cases, such as Product testing wireframes KT Transfer Brainstorming Retrospection Sprint evaluation, analysis, and New tool Testing within Team. So, to say in one word -> "MIRO makes work/presentation/documentation easier."
  • Many new features for making the things easier.
  • Quarterly new upgradation and new feature releases.
  • Performance
  • Screen sharing feature.
  • Smart meeting improvement.
  • SSO
  • Improved productivity.
  • Quick response collector.
  • Track for documentation.
New app feature and internal plugin implementation was discussed with MIRO, it was really fruitful and easy to cope up with the MIRO Team.
Very Easy on Integration! we get app requests, As a company admin we test it and on one go, it will be integrated with MIRO. Also it has a very good documentation guide to help.
I personally work remotely across regions; It's a tool that is very comfortable to work and collaborate with everyone on the Board with no performance or network impact.

It's with User-friendly User Interface. Many important features ease up the work.
Miro is well suited, to engage everyone in the same board for a presentation, brainstorming, meetings, and discussing the delivery aspects. It's really a cool tool.