Makes me love Mondays!
December 19, 2020

Makes me love Mondays!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Paying for a few other programs
  • Turnaround for project feedback is much quicker
  • Seeing the big picture when looking at sales and estimate numbers in one place
Our whole organization uses monday.com. From project management to accounting to sales client tracking. We have combined several programs we once used into monday.com. So now if the team needs any information, they know they can find it on monday.com regardless of the department they work in. We have trained with all of our staff on how to post effectively and use the functionality to keep track of progress across the board.
  • Flexibility. We can pretty much build a board to fit any need or reach out to support for their recommendation!
  • Communication. The features used to tag team members and leave questions or comments is great!
  • Staying up to date. We love logging into nonday.com and seeing the new features they are constantly adding.
  • Redundant info. There is a lot of time we have to duplicate information across a lot of boards and it takes a lot of time
  • Notifications. I wish I could more specifically dial in what notifications I am getting
  • Comment section. I wish there was a collaborative comment in the update section so multiple people could contribute to the same comment
I use monday.com every day and never have trouble finding what I need, but I know for people not as comfortable navigating the software, it can be difficult and overwhelming since we have so much information on there. It typically resolves with some training, but it can be a lot at first.
We haven't experienced any significant downtime with the software. It would be pretty impactful for us since our artists rely on the site for feedback but there isn't an instant that stands out to me. I find it very useable!

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I think it is perfect for a small to middle-sized company where a lot of people can work together to keep things updated. It can be overwhelming, I think, for just one person. I don't know how well it works for very large companies. Breaking it down by department is probably a good place to start.

monday.com Feature Ratings