Our team loves monday.com
December 20, 2020

Our team loves monday.com

Samantha Bailley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings with collaboration of team members
  • Easier to oversee tasks
  • Easier to organize tasks and who is completing them
monday.com has been essential to our business. We love the collaboration elements and ease of organization. As to be expected, a lot of team members learn or like to organize in different ways. monday.com has so many customizations, automations, and videos on organizing your monday.com board the most efficient way, we've found our entire team is able to use this platform in the way they prefer. I love monday.com and can't see myself ever changing!
  • Tons of customizations, automations, and integrations to use
  • Visually appealing, bright, vibrant colors and options (like the llama farm!)
  • Collaboration on tasks with team members is made simple
  • An onboarding specialist when you sign up to go over your needs and the best way to create your first board would be helpful. This is the only recommendation I can think of and I do think monday.com onboards quite well with the various tools and videos available for training.
It was very easy to learn which templates would be most useful for the type of board we wanted to create. If you're unsure of how to do something, there is most likely a monday.com tutorial video to learn how.
I would rate the overall support as a 10 and I give this rating as the Monday.com team is quite responsive to emails and offers a library of support resources.
Changing statuses of tasks enables our leadership team to monitor the progress of any one task and offer support where previously we might not have realized support was needed before monday.com. It is very easy to select the template that will work best for the type of board you are creating. If you are unsure of how to add something or what to do, there is probably a tutorial video that you can watch that easily explains.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is very well suited for task management and collaboration with multiple team members on tasks. It's also very helpful for tracking outbound sales and sales goals as well as relationship management.

monday.com Feature Ratings